You can't get closer to the beach than this.
Westport by the Sea is the most popular lodging accommodations in the thriving fishing and marina village of Westport Washington. Now Beachy Day Vacation Rentals offers homes here and with better service and prices. Come stay with us and have the time of your life.
- Located directly on the Beach.
- Large Newer Resort Condominiums.
- Available for nightly, weekly or longer rental.
- Comfortable furniture, fully furnished.
- Resort pool open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Grass Playfield, Patio & Barbecue area.
- Basketball Court & Putting Green.
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, treadmills & bikes.
- Meeting room & children's playground.
- From Beachy Day, Westport's favorite Vacation Rentals.
- First Class hospitality cleaning.
- Well maintained cabins, condos & houses.
A village packed with history
Westport, WA is located at the mouth of Grays Harbor on the southernmost peninsula known as Point Chehalis. The area was in regular use as a summer resort by local Native American tribes before Thomas Barker Speake and his family, the first white settlers, arrived early in the summer of 1857.
By 1914, Westport was a busy, though small center for fishing, shell fish harvesting, seafood processing and tourism. Among the earliest structures built at Westport, the Westport Lighthouse, dedicated on April 14, 1898, still stands as a majestic beacon for weary mariners anxious to return home from the sea. The City of Westport was incorporated on June 26, 1914.
Today, Westport with a population of 2056 still relies on fishing, shellfish harvesting, seafood processing and tourism for much of its livelihood. More recently, boat building has also become an important part of Westport's economic base.
Subscribe to WestportCentral.com Beach Blog
Westport to Grayland to Tokeland on the coast of Washington State.
We will keep you posted on specials, discounts and early invitation to
events. Sign up now and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Book Direct Here
or call 360-268-8272
Why book on AirBnB, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com. or
TripAdvisor where you will pay a lot more? Here you talk
directly with the manager and always get the lowest rates